Although we strive to ensure you can fully utilize your voucher codes, they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. If you return an item which you've used a voucher on, you will not receive a replacement voucher as vouchers are for one-time use only.
We wish to offer you the best prices with our promotions and voucher codes. Unfortunately, our voucher codes are not applicable to the following items:
- Items sold by Third-Party Sellers
- Brands excluded from voucher codes and marketing promotions. You can see the list of brands here
- Non-sale items: Look under "Details" section on the product page. Items exempt from these codes are marked as "Non-Sale Items".
To identify whether voucher codes and/or discounts can be applied to an item, read on..
- Mobile App
On the product page, click on the 'Details' tab and scroll down to identify whether voucher codes and/or discounts can be applied to the item. An item that is not applicable will be indicated clearly as a 'Non-sale item'.
If you refer to the 'Details' tab on the product description page, you can find that items that is not voucher applicable will be indicated clearly as a 'Non-sale item'.
Here are some quick tips when you face difficulty applying your voucher codes:
- Minimum spend amounts: It's a game of give and take. Some vouchers require that you order up to a certain amount - usually P1,000, but this varies - before the discount takes effect.
- Voucher expiry dates which can be found under the "valid until..." either in the back of the physical coupon, or in the email itself.
- New customer restrictions: As much as we love our loyal shoppers, we also like making special vouchers to welcome the newbies.
- Vouchers are invalid for items marked “Sold by Third-Party Seller”
- Most vouchers are not valid on items already discounted / on sale
- One-time use only: Most voucher codes are generated for single purchases or one-time use only.
- App or site-wide restrictions: We like to mix things up sometimes and dish out different codes for our different channels. Double check if your voucher works site-wide, app-wide, or both.
- Copy-paste your voucher code as it is cAsE sensitIVE!
- Check if your items are from non-sale brands.
- Check if your voucher code is meant to be applied only for a particular customer, brand, category or selection
- Some vouchers can only be used with specific credit cards. Check the Terms and Conditions of that voucher first before using.