Third party Sellers are independent retailers, boutiques and brands. They have been carefully curated for style and quality, offering to customers a wide array of fashion-forward products. Although we feature them on our website, these Sellers store and pack the items themselves, and we only step in for delivery.
Items Sold by Sellers can be easily identified by the line that reads, "Sold by (Seller Name)" under the product description. All other items handled directly by our team would be identified as Sold by ZALORA.
- Mobile App
A seller order goes through this journey:
To find out more about how long deliveries would take and what the shipping fees are for items Sold by Sellers, visit the articles below:
- When can I expect my order?
- How much is shipping?
- Express Shipping is not available for items Sold by Sellers.
- Seller items are refundable but non-exchangeable
- If you order items from more than one Third-Party Seller, you will receive a separate delivery for each one
- These orders have the same 30 days free returns policy and should be filed on our Online Returns and Exchange Module.
- Seller invoice/receipt should be returned together with the item/s.
- Items Sold by Sellers are generally exempt from vouchers and promotional codes, unless otherwise stated in the specific voucher's terms and conditions