Bummed about a void voucher? Check if the items in your order meet the voucher's Terms and Conditions. You can
Here are some quick tips when you face difficulty applying your voucher codes:
- Minimum spend amounts: It's a game of give and take. Some vouchers require that you order up to a certain amount - usually P1,000, but this varies - before the discount takes effect.
- Voucher expiry dates which can be found under the "valid until..." either in the back of the physical coupon, or in the email itself.
- New customer restrictions: As much as we love our loyal shoppers, we also like making special vouchers to welcome the newbies.
- Vouchers are invalid for items marked “Sold by Third-Party Seller”
- Most vouchers are not valid on items already discounted / on sale
- One-time use only: Most voucher codes are generated for single purchases or one-time use only.
- App or site-wide restrictions: We like to mix things up sometimes and dish out different codes for our different channels. Double check if your voucher works site-wide, app-wide, or both.
- Copy-paste your voucher code as it is cAsE sensitIVE!
- Check if your items are from non-sale brands.
- Check if your voucher code is meant to be applied only for a particular customer, brand, category or selection
- Some vouchers can only be used with specific credit cards! Check the Terms and Conditions of that voucher first before using!