Don’t think your order is right for you? Don’t sweat it! ZALORA offers free and easy returns within 30 days after delivery – no questions asked! To find out more about how to file your return or exchange online, click here
For return picks ups and drop offs, you might still experience some delays due to the volume we are managing, and possible official restrictions still in place in certain areas around the country.
We will accept all returns as long as return intent is filed in the online returns form within 30 days after receiving your order, and we receive your returns within two months of purchase.
Return packages without the Seller Sales Invoice (for items sold by third party sellers) will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
You can choose one of the following return options:
- Exchange for a different size or color of the
Exchanges are only available for different sizes and/or colors of the same style. We are unable to accommodate exchange requests for different products.
Please note that due to partnership restrictions, items Sold by ZALORA- International and Sold by Sellers as well as those in the Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable Items and Brands list are not available for exchange, unless stated otherwise.If your exchange item is unavailable or out of stock, we will proceed to refund you fully in store credit.
- Refund to your original payment mode or Wallet Credit
Refunds are typically issued via your preferred refund method (cash on delivery via bank transfer, credit card/paypal via reversal, gcash via gcash account) as indicated on our online Returns and Exchanges form. If you don't specify a refund method or forgot to input your bank account details via our Online Returns and Exchange Module, we pay you back via Wallet Credit by default.
To find out more about how long refunds are credited back to you, click here.
Below is a list of our partner banks for bank transfers.
- Banco De Oro (BDO) Savings/ Checking Account
- Metrobank Savings/ Checking Account
- Unionbank Savings/ Checking Account/ EON
- RCBC Savings/ Checking Account
- Chinabank Savings/ Checking Account
- Bank of the Philippine Islands Savings/ Checking Account
- BPI Family Savings Bank
- Security Bank Savings/ Checking Account
- Landbank of the Philippines Savings
- United Coconut Planters Bank
Philippine National Bank
A few more things to note:
- ZALORA reserves the right to withhold any refunds until the original items have been received by our warehouse.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Ensure that refund details given are correct and complete. Any incorrect and/or incomplete entries will be refunded entirely to Wallet Credit.
- Refunds via Wallet Credit usually take 1-2 working days after your item reaches our warehouse.
- If you opt for a refund via your original payment method, the refund value will be apportioned according to the amount paid via Wallet Credit and your original payment method.
- Voucher codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
- BDO debit reversals- banks may charge a processing fee that could affect the amount of your refund. You may contact you bank/card issuer.
- Dragonpay our refund partner will send an email once your refund has been deposited
We're very sorry that you received a wrong or defective item and would like to make it up to you! Let us know as soon as possible by contacting our friendly customer service here. Please make sure the item is in the condition you received it in. Returns can be made through our Online Returns Form. Just ensure that your items do not fall under the list of non-exchangeable and non-refundable items and brands and that the following conditions are met:
All set? Click here to initiate your return.