ZALORA thrives to make its local and international selection available to all customers in the Philippines, so delivery times may vary.
As you shop, you can review and understand the different delivery times:
1. In each product view, simply check the "delivered in" to view the delivery timeline.
2. Once your basket is ready, you can also review its expected delivery timeline.
3. The delivery countdown starts from the day your order was placed and confirmed.
Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Fridays from 9AM to 6PM (excluding holidays). Should you not be personally available to receive your package, kindly prepare and leave an authorization letter along with your ID for your trusted contact.
As we prepare your order(s), you might still experience some delays in the delivery due to the volume we are managing, and possible official restrictions still in place in certain areas around the country.
Here are our temporary delivery times based on origin [ZALORA / ZALORA International or partner SELLER] and the final delivery location:
- Sold by ZALORA
Sold by ZALORA - Local
SKU ends with "PH" and "GS"
Sold by ZALORA - International
SKU ends with "MY"
- Sold by Seller
Sold by Seller- Local and International
- Airline Restrictions - Items shipped via sea
- Due to airline restrictions, orders that contain Lithium Ion batteries, cosmetics, liquids, and/or bulky items will be shipped via sea. Delivery for these orders will take 14-21 days.
You can also easily find this info when viewing the product. Simply fill up the drop down tabs on the right of the page to get your delivery estimate