ZALORA offers the best and most flexible fashion experience and therefore has Returns & Exchange options available.
Note: Due to the volume we are managing and possible official restrictions still in place in certain areas around the country, you might experience delays on pickups.
These are the usual lead times for pick-ups and drop-offs:
1. Within Metro Manila, it usually takes 5-7 working days to reach our warehouse.
2. From other areas in Luzon, it will take on average 7-9 business days.
3. From Visayas and Mindanao, your item will be with us in about 10-12 business days.To track your 2GO or LBC returns, you may check directly on the couriers' websites by entering in the tracking number provided to you during the drop-off
ExchangeAfter your exchange item was picked up or dropped off, we will let you know once it has reached our warehouse for exchange and is ready for re delivery. For more information on Delivery Times, click here.
RefundThe table below indicates the refund timeline once your return item has reached our warehouse for control; after ZALORA has processed the refund, additional processing delays may still apply from your bank. Wallet Credit is the fastest way to get your refund available.
- BDO Debit reversals: Your bank may charge you a processing fee that could affect the amount of your refund. Contact your bank/card issuer to inquire about this.
- GCash: By default, orders paid with GCash are refunded as ZALORA Wallet Credit. If you wish to be refunded via GCash, you may contact our Customer Service Team.
*We can only send GCash refunds to the same mobile number you used to pay for the original order.