We heard you! Exchanges and Returns are simpler now that they can be done online. You can check item availability and reserve your exchange item* before it goes out of stock! Check out our online returns module on your desktop here to request for an exchange or return!
*Remember that we will reserve your exchange item for up to 10 days only.
Note: This feature is currently not available on Mobile App but it is available on Mobile Web. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Step 1: Ensure you're logged in to your ZALORA account and click on "Exchange & Return"
Step 2: Select the order for return and click on "Return"
Step 3: Select the item you wish to exchange or return for refund
Step 4: Indicate your exchange or return request
(a) If you're going for an exchange, click on 'Exchange':
(i) Choose your new preferred color (if available).
(ii) Choose your new preferred size.
(b) If you're going for a return to refund, click on 'Return'. Kindly provide us with the reason for returning. We would like to know how we can improve!
Once you're done, click on 'Save and Continue'.
Step 5: Schedule a pick up or Drop off your return item
Follow the instructions on how to Schedule a pick up or drop-off your parcel and click on "Save and Continue". Alternatively, check out our FAQ HERE* for more information on how to return.
Schedule a pick up
Drop off your return item
Step 6: Select refund method for refund requests
You can choose to be refunded to your ZALORA Store Credit to enjoy a cash and card-free experience during your next purchase with us! Alternatively, click on "Show More Refund Options" if you want to be refunded via your original payment method.
Step 7: Review request & submit
Now, you're 1 step away from completing your online exchange/return! Kindly review your request and verify that the details provided are correct.
Check the box once you have read & agreed to our ZALORA Returns Policy and click "Submit Returns". You will receive an email notification from us once your request has been received.
1. Select the order on the "Exchange & Return" page.
Hover over the icon and click on "Returns", or click here to go straight to the page, where you can see all of your orders, listed in descending order dates.
If it's past the 30 days after delivery, you'll see a comment that the return & exchange window has expired on the rightmost column. If the items can still be exchanged, click on the link for "Exchange & Return" beside the order.
2. Choose the item/s you want to exchange or return for refund.
Tick the item(s) you want to exchange. Remember that swimwear, lingerie, underwear, earrings, beauty products, and items beyond the 30-day window can no longer be returned.
3. Indicate your exchange or return request.
- If you're going for an exchange*, click on "Exchange this item for a different size and/or color".
- Choose your new preferred size.
- If the style offers more than 1 color, click on the + icon to show more colors, then choose your new preferred color.
Return and Refund
- If you're going for a return to refund, click on "Return this item" and indicate your reason for returning. We'd like to know how we can improve!
*Due to partnership restrictions, there is a strict no-exchange policy for all items sold by Third-Party Sellers. We can't always guarantee the 100% availability of all exchange items. If your exchange item is available, though, we can definitely get it reserved for you for up to 10!
Once you're done, click on "Save and Continue".
4. Select return method - for pick-up or drop-off.
Click on your preferred refund method. You can choose to have your item picked up by ZALORA, or drop it off at an LBC or 2GO branch.
Take note of the instructions that appear for drop-off. You can also see the instructions here.
- Addresses you've used for delivery in the past will appear. Click on the address you want the rider to pick up your item from.
- Click on the calendar icon and choose your preferred pick-up date from the pop-up window. Some days may be blocked off according to our Logistics team's schedule.
5. For returns, choose your refund method.
Choose your refund method. By default, we'll refund you via Wallet Credit as it's the quickest for us to process. You can also click on "Show More Refund Options" if you want another refund method.
6. Review your exchange or return details.
Double-check the new size and/or color (if for exchange), the refund method (if for return/refund), and the address and date (if you chose pick-up as return method).
If everything looks good, go ahead and click "Submit Returns".
7. Drop off your item or wait for your item to be picked up.
Continue the returns process detailed here.