What could be better than getting money back on the spending you do on ZALORA? Cashback is a reward we give our customers.
Note: ZALORA cashback can only be used in ZALORA. Cashback is available on desktop and app only.
1. How can I earn Cashback?
Cashback is calculated from the price of the item after discount, where the amount of cashback earned depends on the current promotions
NOTE: Non-sale items and Essentials are excluded from earning Cashback.
Current promotional voucher code has 10% off item price and 2% Cashback for Item A (750Php)
- Item A price at Php750 – 10% will give you and after the discount price of 675Php
- The cashback will be earned from the 675Php x 2% which is 13.50Php
- Cashback earned 13.50Php on Item A
Cashback is not available immediately after purchase. It is deposited into your cashback wallet only when one of the below two conditions are met:
- You manually confirm items from your cashback wallet as soon as they are delivered. Once confirmed these items can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- The return/exchange period expires for cashback eligible items. Cashback is automatically deposited into your cashback wallet
All exchanged and returned items are not eligible for cashback. Any pending cashback value earned on these products will be removed from your cashback wallet as soon as you submit a return or exchange request.
2. How can I review my cashback?
Cashback can be accessed via the Cashback wallet and consist of the following:
- Available Cashback: Total cashback earned and available for use.
- Pending Cashback: Cashback earned from orders but unavailable for use. Pending cashback can only be used after the item is delivered and the amount is automatically or manually confirmed.
- Earned Cashback: Total cashback earned. Redeemed Cashback: Cashback spent on past orders.
3. How can I use my cashback?
Cashback can be used on any items sold on ZALORA excluding electronic gift cards. Cashback cannot be used to pay for shipping and handling fees.
At checkout, you can choose whether to use cashback to pay for up to 50% of the total item value after discounts, but before wallet credit and shipping fees. ZALORA Now subscribers will enjoy free shipping on items sold by ZALORA!
Note: You cannot choose how much cashback to use on your order. All redeemable cashback amount will be utilized if the total value after discounts is greater than the total cashback. Only 50% of the redeemable cashback will be applied if the total value after checkout is less than your total cashback.
- Item B price is 400Php after discount
- Cashback that can be used on this item is 50% of 400Php which is 200Php
4. Can cashback be refunded?
The cashback that is used to pay for items bought and subsequently returned can be refunded, subject to the following rules:
- Cancelled orders or invalid orders wherein the payment was not successful.
- Note: Reflection might take within 24 hours.
- Refunded cashback will be available for one-time use only and can be seen under Available Cashback.
- Refunded cashback that is used on a subsequent order that is returned will no longer be refunded.
- If non-refundable and refundable cashback is used on the same order, the remaining refundable cashback applicable to your returned item will be automatically calculated.
- Refunded cashback expires 3 months after it is added back to your cashback wallet.
6. Does my Cashback expire?
All cashback amounts have different expiry dates, depending on the promotion for when the cashback was earned.
Cashback will be used in order of expiry date, regardless of when the cashback was manually confirmed or automatically deposited
Cashback expiry dates can be found in your cashback wallet.
Refunded cashback expires three months after it is added back to your cashback wallet