Starting September 4, 2020, as part of ZALORA's efforts to support environmental sustainability, we are slowly making our way to go completely paperless.
Your E-Invoice will be available for download and will be sent to your email when the order is "Shipped". Access the e-invoice by going to "My Account" on Desktop and also by clicking the invoice link in the shipped confirmation email.
- E-invoice is only available for download for the items that are Sold by ZALORA-Local.
- Invoices for Third-Party Sellers and Sold by ZALORA-International cannot be downloaded as of the moment.
- You will continue to receive a hardcopy of your Invoice for items sold by Third-Party Sellers and Sold by ZALORA-International.
A. My Account on Desktop
1. Go to My Account > Orders & Tracking > View Order
2. In the order detail page, click PRINT INVOICE button to download the invoice
- The PRINT INVOICE will only be enabled if the order is in shipped status, if not below notification will be shown in case they hover over the PRINT INVOICE button.
- For orders with multiple items being shipped at different times, clicking the PRINT INVOICE button will download multiple, separate invoices.
B. Shipped Email Confirmation
- When an order has been shipped, customer will receive the shipped confirmation email with the download link of the E-Invoice as shown below.